Friday, July 8, 2016

Davao - Iloilo - Guimaras

I went out and explored Iloilo with my colleagues, Janelle and Jean, to enjoy everything in life and relieve ourselves from stress. I was very excited for this backpacking trip, my first longest distance getaway with friends at work. From Iloilo airport, we traveled to Estancia in three hours...




We were welcomed by the rain while on the sea to Islas De Gigantes. Travel time is another two hours...








We ate our lunch in an islet and continued our island hopping. First stop: Tangke Saltwater Lagoon, my favorite spot. ♥ I dared diving the cliff I didn't care how high or low as long as someone's waiting to rescue me below, and for the first time I knew I could finally swim! ðŸ˜‚😂😂





Our next stop was at the famous Cabugao Island...


Pebbly shorelines of Islas De Gigantes




DAY 2 | Land Tour
Lighthouse Tower



Spelunking @ Bakwitan Cave...





Back to Estancia, Iloilo...



Day 3
Guimaras Island

Chilling at Raven Beach, Guimaras Island

Sunset


Janelle feeling good floating at Baras Cave ♥


Here's a video summary of our Iloilo-Guimaras trip. Thanks for watching! ☺



The feeling I got leaving Iloilo was too much painful that I want to go back home right away. The news about promotion at work was out, Janelle and Jean got it but I wasn't lucky. I felt out of place then, I wanted to cry out though I was happy for them. Then I missed my family. I really didn't want to end it that way but I couldn't help fighting my emotions with all that was happening. I tried to stay excited for the trip even though it faded. At the end of the day, I just felt alone and when I was finally back in Davao, I broke down.

No comments:

Post a Comment