Friday, March 3, 2017

R&R at Sitio Maupot, Magpet, North Cotabato


A must-travel family resort in North Cotabato!
Sitio Maupot, Bali Village



It is indeed a place for rest & relaxation for family, friends and couples, with Bali-inspired architecture, moreover a romantic atmosphere, with clean and refreshing 6-ft. infinity pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, spa, and friendly staffs! Surely a great place to unwind away from the city.



R&R

Morning view of Mt. Apo


Costly but very worth it overnight stay, below here is the value of their rooms and accommodation:
Room Rates as of March 2017
Magbaon pa ka? ðŸ˜‚



Sitio Maupot, Bali Village also offers an affordable day tour but has a separate pool from the area for overnight guests.


6-ft. Adult pool
3-ft. Kiddie pool

5 comments:

  1. nindot kaayu :D excited much muadto dirang dapita :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view looks nice but as i read about the policy i guest its not a friendly resort, first time i saw corkage is not allowed? not interesting :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. british airways compensation

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Distance from San Antonio to Dallas keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete