Friday, February 10, 2017

Mt. Pulag Adventure

Note: The pictures say it all... My happiness are all behind the scenes while I capture the images and videos on this trip. Plotting out my whole experience here was hard unlike my previous posts, I really don't know how to start, so this is what I got to do... It's like living the life like it's my last shot and I have to experience this travel dream to, alas, complete my bucket list of conquering THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST MOUNTAINS IN THE PHILIPPINES! I couldn't thank God enough how lucky I am to do these things I love, and having some real people around.

⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈



Our Mt. Pulag Photo/Video Story


Day 1: January 27, 2017 | Baguio City

Me and the whole team strolling at Baguio

Day 2: January 28, 2017 | Benguet to DENR to Ranger Station


The long and winding road


Pre-climb Registration & Orientation at DENR office

Ready for take off!


TOP LOAD experience!!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Goofing around at 12degree Celcius Ranger Station

Day 3: January 29, 2017 | Mt. Pulag

2 AM walk

Magnificient Sunrise




πŸŽ₯ PLS WATCH! MY MT.PULAG VLOG♥ πŸŽ₯


Hello there, Mr. Sun! πŸ˜

Group pic!


Day 4: Fortune Island

Going to Fortune Island

Watch Fortune Island here! πŸ‘‡



Cliff diving with ReyπŸ‘





⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈⥈


To these people I traveled with, THANK YOU for being true to yourselves in spite of the spontaneity of our trip😁 See you guys around! πŸ₯‚








No comments:

Post a Comment