Monday, February 20, 2017

Surf's up, MATI!

Eventually, my interest for the mountains has shifted to the sea. I love the lush greenery of the forest (and I always will), and I also love blue not that of the ocean but the sky. Blue is actually my favorite color. I can't make a good swim in the blue waters before, that's why I loved the mountains first beside that there's almost no one there. This time, the transition has taken over triggered by the increasing number of people going to the mountains like it's a race of life's achievements or a competition for best photography with their #ootd it became too mainstream.
I don't like it. Maybe I just love to get lost in a place where there are not much of a known soul. The beach isn't uncommon though, but what I am interested at is riding over the big waves that only some or just a few knows how. I WANT TO LEARN SURFING!
I wanted to be fairer indeed but not today, because I find the surfers really sexy with their tan, and I don't mind if I get darker anymore.
So for my 28-29 age transformation, I decided to celebrate it with my family in one of the famous surfing spot in the Philippines, in Mati, Davao Oriental. It's my first time to visit the place and we (we're very excited) drove for three hours from Davao City. I so loved the highway route to Mati that I wanted to take the wheel and drive but didn't have the guts, and it reminded me to process my professional license immediately.


Quality time under the moon


Isn't it perfect? 😍



The fine sand and my family♥

  



I attempted to try the surfing lesson but failed. I tried swimming first but I guess my skills isn't enough to catch the waves yet. I took in a lot of seawater it almost drowned me so I decided to try it the next time. Lol! I promised myself to be back, yes! I'm a frustrated surfer/aspirant for now, but I'll keep on learning how to swim until I can ride over those surf boards in the depths.

No comments:

Post a Comment