Sunday, December 6, 2015

Cold December in Tagaytay

I never thought Tagaytay could really give me that feel-good getaway until my family actually went here last December 2015. The plan after booking a ticket to Manila was, well, never a fix plan and my mother who was more than excited but had been here a couple of times, just wanted to visit our relatives back in Cavite and also in Bulacan. So we traveled from Cavite at 4AM, barely able to sleep from jetlag and some post dinner sessions. ;) We arrived early and visited People's Park in the Sky before it opens, with the wind blowing so cold and dense.





I wanted to conquer and climb the Taal volcano right then and there, but of course, I wouldn't leave my family behind. This wasn't just my trip. I really miss hiking trails though, and the feeling of reaching summits but I always fail in organizing a group or attempting solo climbs.





The next stop was at Tagaytay Skyranch. They offered a lot of different adventure rides and I took the only one-of-my-bucketlist thing to accomplish, the giant Ferris wheel. I couldn't almost believe I got here because my last birthday wish was to take a photo with this particular Ferris wheel on a rarely cute dress, and with a balloon and ice cream on hand. Yes, but forget the props. Just look how happy that child in me finally set her foot there! Wish granted despite the 10-month delay. lol



The view of Mt. Taal from the top of the Ferris wheel



Now I love Tagaytay! Because here, I also experienced the feeling of fun with nature sight-seeing that's why! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment