Monday, July 13, 2015

Cheap Samal Destinations for Mere Naturelovers

I've been talking about many other places I've traveled but not so much about my hometown. Yes it's tremendous to be in a place you've never been to before, but this time, just let me share my favorite spots nearest to my comfort zone, Davao City.☺

Last Sunday, I went back to this island with my family (which was a miracle in an instant) and this reminded me of my love and passion with nature after being fed up of having hard days work (and so write anything about it).


• Hagimit Falls


Hagimit is found in PeƱaplata, Samal passing the terminal and public market and way up after a bridge as landmarks.☻ Water is cold, perfect to dip in under the tropical sun if you don't want to get totally sunburned in the beach. Entrance is Php40.00 for adults and Php20.00 for children. There's also a 5peso environmental fee along the entry road from the main highway.

A natural relaxing massage for lil bro

Exploring with Sherwin



*Throwbacks:
Second time with workmates
First time with highscool friends

Canibad

The far most perfect location away from the busy city life and to catch sunrise! I only got here for a while during an island day tour but the place was really relaxing yet simple. It has a wide coastline and a diving spot by the rockies which I haven't tried yet, but sure soon I will. ;)

Midyear 2011


Isla Reta

Also an idyllic romantic location for naturelovers, even great for those with brokenhearts. LOL! Far away from the metro, this island in Talicud, Samal can be reached after an hour of sea travel from Magsaysay Port, Agdao but it's all worth it! I just love Isla Reta so much it gives me euphoria!

*Yes, my favorite.. but I lost my own old photos in this gorgeous white sand beach♥♥♥ I'll be back soon then! :)




Sunset Beach Park



Facing the city is this famous inviting resort named Sunset! It is easily located near the island main port with only Php40.00 entrance. Party nights are on Saturdays if you are in the mood for social entertainment.

Night chill with O.R buddies


ISLA Beach Resort


The cheapest last resort you can have but can still enjoy the view of the city across and the beach itself for only Php25.00! It would not be the place that matters after all, it's the company you have all along.♥



With team cupcakes Summer2015 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment